Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What beautiful weather!! Hope it lasts until spring. It won't but you have to dream.
With Thanksgiving right around the corner wanted to let you know that I will be working this Sat. the 19th and then one Sat. in Dec. the 17th. After the 1st of Jan. I will know longer be working on Sat. I will be here on Tues and Wed evenings for the sat. people so hopefully we can make it work.
Which they fill up early so we will need to be booking ahead of time.
This months specials are opi 15% off and irons 10% off. They both make great xmas gifts.
On Wed Nov. 30th I will be having an open house for Mary Kay and Pampered Chef in the shop.
I know they will have some great xmas gifts. So plan to attend and bring your friends.
Hope you see you soon. LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment